bipolar d-c power, 100, 200, 400 Watts
- Full 4-quadrant operation
- Source and sink 100% of their current rating.
- Separate control circuits for voltage and current with automatic crossover to current and voltage limits.
- Zeroable preamplifier available for scaling and summing external signals.
- Option to drive capacitive loads up to 10mF
- Option to drive magnets up to 1 Henry
- Optional digital displays.
- Optional BIT 4886 provides 16-bit IEEE 488.2 talk- listen control with SCPI support.
- Optional BIT 802E provides ethernet control either through a web page or by using SCPI commands via Telnet.
- Optional BIT TMA-27 connect BOP to Kepco's single-address multiple instrument serial bus for long range (>300m) control from IEEE 488.2, RS 232 or VXI-based hosts.
- Optional BIT 488B or BIT 488D offer listen-only GPIB support in binary or Hex format.
d-c bipolar power, 1KW
- Source & sink, 4 quadrant operation.
- Fast analog programming.
- Precision stabilization: 0.001% source, 0.002% load.
- Digital programming.
- Built-in arbitrary waveform generator.
- Application Note showing use of BOP 1KW in Solar Cell Applications