Solutions to common problems
- Check List - This is a list of things to do to help you resolve problems before contacting Kepco for assistance.
- Typical Sense Connections - Kepco power supplies that include Sensing terminals must have these lines connected properly in order to function. Since many cases of a non-functional unit are due to incorrect connection of the sense lines, this set of diagrams illustrates proper connection of the sense lines.
- Keypad Maintenance - Erratic keypad operation may be solved by cleaning the contacts.
- RS 232 Problems - Common RS 232 problems and solutions.
- Parallel Redundant Isolation Diodes - Recommendations for using Isolation Diodes in Parallel Redundant configurations.
- BOP 100W, 200W, 400W Application Notes (Recommended parallel connections, proper grounding techniques, and eliminating transients when programming a ramp output).
- Download Operator Manuals: Operating and installation instructions (no Schematics, no parts list) for most products found in Kepco's catalog are available for free download.
- Order Current Service Manuals: Copies of Service Manuals for active products (including Schematics and Parts Lists) are not available for download, however print copies can be ordered on-line.
- Order Older Service Manuals: Kepco is proud to be able to supply documentation on every product we have made since our first product, Model 103, first built in 1946. Copies of Service Manuals for older (obsolete) products (those whose categories do not appear on our web site) including Schematics and Parts Lists are not available for download, however print copies can be purchased.