NOTE: This procedure is only valid for Firmware Version 3.22 and higher.
- Set the MODE to OFF (CI, CR, CV and CP indicators all off) as follows:
- Verify that the load is disengaged (LOAD pushbutton indicator is green (steady). If not press the LOAD pushbutton the disengage the load.
- Depress and hold the CONTROL knob for 3 seconds. The LOAD pushbutton indicator goes from green to off. Rotating the CONTROL knob while keeping it depressed sequentially selects the operating mode in the order: CV, CI, CP, CR, CS, SHORT and OFF.
- Release CONTROL when CI, CR, CV and CP indicators are all off.
- Momentarily depress the LOAD pushbutton (illumination changes to blinking green).
- Rotate CONTROL counterclockwise until UEr shows in AMPS display, and Firmware Version shows in VOLTS display). For Firmware Versions 3.87 and higher a suffix (e.g., B3 or C) shows in KW display.
NOTE: If UEr is not displayed, the unit is either a Unit Revision 1 or 2. If Unit Revision is unknown, use Firmware Version 3.12 manual. The only differences between units with Firmware Versions 1.232 and 3.12 are Master/Slave startup and fan operation.
- To exit, momentarily depress LOAD pushbutton to restore OFF mode (none of the mode LEDs are illuminated and the LOAD pushbutton illumination is steady green).