- Switch mode topology for cool, efficient operation
- GPIB and isolated analog programming included on all models
- Built-in RS232 at no extra cost (standard Models only)
- LAN (LXI) control optional (E-Series Models only), replaces standard RS 232 interface
- 1U panel height at 1200 watts
- Front to back air flow allows full power operation without space between supplies (zero clearance)
- Seven models: All models include GPIB interface. Standard models (no Suffix) include RS 232 interface, E-Series (E suffix) include LAN (LXI) interface:
KLP 10-150, KLP 20-120, KLP 36-60, KLP 75-33, KLP 150-16, KLP 300-8, KLP 600-4
- Wide-range a-c input, 90-265V a-c with PFC
|To the right are 5 euro-block connectors providing remote metering and sensing outputs plus the current-share connection. The DIP switch adjacent to the GPIB connector provides for the selection of isolated analog programming
by either voltage or resistance. The default is 0-10V or 0-10,000 Ohms, but the maximum levels can be set in the calibration routine to match whatever a user has available (0-5V, 0-3.3V etc.). The KLP has SELV analog programming referenced to chassis ground (same as the digital programming input). One of the DIP switches provides for hard lockout of the front panel controls for use when remote control is employed.
Rear view of standard KLP showing the built-in GPIB, RS 232 and isolated analog programming controls.