- 115/230V a-c operation without user intervention: Special flyback circuit accepts any input voltage from 90V to 264V a-c.
- Power-OK logic (TTL compatible) signal: May be used as power fail signal. Logic "1" is given when +5 output is above 4.5V. (Models MRW 150KV, 151KV, 160KV and 161KV only).
- Current trade-off: Current may be increased from one of the outputs at the expense of the others, within the limits defined by MRW Output Curves.
- Adjustable voltage: Internal trimmer accessible through the case allows manual adjustment of the principal voltage setting.
- Overvoltage protection for principal output: Shuts down all outputs if output voltage is forced beyond the set limit.
- Holding time: Output is sustained by internally stored energy for 30 milliseconds typically, 20 milliseconds minimum.
- Built-in EMI filter: Attenuates conducted noise below the requirements of FCC Class B.
- Safety: All models recognized by UL 1950, certified by CSA 1402C and approved by TÜV Rheinland to meet EN 60950.
- DIN Rail mountable