Model SNR 488-4 (top)
Model SNR 488-8 (bottom left),
SN 488-B Program card and SNC 488-1 Cable (right)
SNR are card cages that accommodate plug-in program cards: SN 488-B and/or SN 488-D.
The housings include:
Each program card controls one power supply and is isolated from the others in the card
cage. The program cards provide two channel listen-only digital to analog conversion from
the IEEE 488 bus in either BCD or Hex form for use by Kepco analog-controlled power
supplies to set both voltage and current.
- IEEE 488 connector
- Address select switch
- Handshake card
- Manual keyboard input connector
- Local bus distribution to the card sockets
Two models of the SNR 488 card cages are available:
- SNR 488-4 with space for four program cards, plus space for two 1/4-rack or one 1/2-rack power supplies
- SNR 488-8 with space for eight program cards
SNR are CE Marked per the Low Voltage Directive (LVD), EN61010-1.
- SN 488-B plug-in program
cards are for SNR 488-4, and SNR 488-8 in 12 bit binary format.
- SN 488-D plug-in program
cards are for SNR 488-4 and SNR 488-8, in 3 digit BCD.
ACCESSORIES FOR USE WITH SNR 488-4 AND SNR 488-8
IEEE-488 Cable Assemblies:
- SNC 488-1 (1 meter cable)
- SNC 488-2 (2 meter cable)
- SNC 488-4 (4 meter cable)
These are standard cables with an IEEE-488 connector at both
Filler Panels:RFP 37-1