- "Power-OK" LED
- Remote on/off: TTL compatible signal applied to the optically isolated "RC" terminals.
- Remote error sensing: Com-pensates for voltage drops up to 0.4V per wire (0.25V in 5V model).
- Adjustable voltage: Internal trimmer accessible through the case allows manual adjustment of the voltage setting.
- Remote voltage control: Provision is made for an external resistor to trim the output voltage setting.
- Overvoltage protection: Power is shut off if output voltage is forced beyond the set limit.
- Rectangular current limiting so you can drive non-linear loads.
- Built-in EMI filter meets conducted noise standard of MIL-STD 461B.
- Safety: All models recognized by UL, certified by CSA and are certified to meet the MIL STD 810D Environment.
- Connections: Input and output connections are via screw terminal barrier strip.
- DIN Rail mountable