- New York State Department of Labor/Office of Children & Family Services/Adult Career and Continuing Education Services Vocation Rehabilitation/Empire State Development) presents Employer Recognition Regional Certificate to Kepco "to acknowledge leadership in workforce development to increase employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities"
- Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve by pledging to "appreciate the values, leadership and unique skills Service members bring to the workforce and will encourage opportunities to employ Guardsmen, Reservists, transition Service members and Veterans" and to "continually recognize and support our country's Service members and their families in peace, in crisis and in war."
- International Rescue Committee presents "Most Inspiring Employer Award"
- "Excellence in Exporting" Award issued by the New York District Export Council
- Chinatown Manpower Project Award presented to Kepco for " support and commitment in providing job opportunities for our graduates"
- Liberty Award presented to Kepco, Inc. "for outstanding commitment to the advancement of refugees (New York City Refugee Employment Project)"