Models CA 3, CA 4, and CA 5 Cases provide single, double or triple unit housings for CC
or PCX-MAT models.
- RACK MOUNTING SYSTEMS
- Models RA 24 and
RA 37 are for power supplies and programming interfaces.
RA 22-6A mounts Kepco Laboratory-type power supplies CC and PCX-MAT (6 plug-in slots).
RA 32 mounts CC, PCX-MAT and any one 1/2 rack or two 1/4 rack size models (3 plug-in slots).
- RACK ADAPTERS
- RA 19 and RA 19-1U: for mounting of HSF and HSF-1U power modules in a 19-inch rack
- RA 55: for mounting of MST power modules and MST 488-27 interface in a 19-inch rack
- RA 56: for mounting of DPS power supplies in a 19-inch rack
- RA 59, RA 60: for mounting HSP in a 19- 23- or 24-inch rack (hot-swap capability)
- RA 58, RA 61: for mounting HSP or HSM in a 19- 23- or 24-inch rack
(no hot swap capability)
- RACK ADAPTER PANELS
These models adapt Kepco (linear and ferroresonant modules) power supplies to the standard 19" wide equipment rack or
cabinet. Panel mounting holes are pre-drilled (standard E.I.A. pattern).
- RA 26 through RA 28: for mounting PAT models in a 19-inch rack
- RA 33 through RA 35: for mounting PTR models in a 19-inch rack
- RA 8
through RA 10, RA 14
through RA 17.
RA 38: for mounting PRM models in a 19-inch rack
Filler Panels are available for the RA 24, RA 37, SNR 488
These precision, wirewound sensing resistors may be used to provide a voltage drop proportional to load current for use in
providing current feedback.
- 30 and 50 terminal printed circuit edge to cable connectors, both prewired and unwired (for unique user configurations)
- GPIB connectors for SN 488, BOP and BIT interfaces.
- 12-terminal printed circuit edge connector to barrier strip interface
- 12-terminal printed circuit edge to cable connector
Mounting adapters allow direct replacment of older models with newer models, compensating for different mounting hole and hardware configurations. Jost install the new supply on the mounting adapter, then install in the same location as the power supply being replaced.