(1) An overvoltage shuts down the output. Recover by cycling a-c input (30 second delay required before resetting).
(2) Square type. After the cause of overcurrent is removed, output recovers automatically.
(3) See Rating Curves for temperature and input voltage derating. Bandwidth 100MHz. The ripple and noise values tabulated are valid when the output is derated as shown in Rating Curves from 40°C to 71°C.
(4) For factory-installed cover on 50W, 100W and 150W models, add suffix "C" to model number (e.g., RTW 5-10KC).
(5) 300W models include factory-installed cover. For models without cover, contact Kepco for assistance.
(6) 150W, 24V model only: Peak current: 10A (useful for motor start applications). Thermal protection (150W, 24V model only) cuts off output voltage if overtemperature detected; after sufficient cooling, recover by cycling a-c input.