Types of Drivers
The drivers on this page are for older products and older operating enviroments.
They are no longer supported and are supplied as is.
These drivers are provided to work in the LabView operating environment and require the user to have the LabView software installed to utilize these drivers.
NOTE: LabWindows/CVI Version 5 drivers can also be used in Labview as long as the CVI DLL is installed on your computer system.
These drivers are provided to work in the LabWindows operating environment and require the user to have the LabWindows software installed to utilize these drivers.
- LabWindows/CVI Version 4.
These drivers are designed for use in a 16 bit environment such as Windows version 3.1.1. These drivers (except for the TMA PCA-27) require the use of a VISA driver (from your GPIB card supplier). This driver must be a Windows 3.1 or Windows 16 bit version of the appropriate GPIB manufacturers product [[Download help for VISA 16 driver].
During installation, the user will be prompted to allow the installation of the CVI runtime engine. Installing this runtime engine allows the user to run the stand-alone demonstration program. The VXI plug&play source code is provided for inclusion in test systems.
The latest update (Version 2 of Kepco's LabWindows/CVI Version 4 drivers)
provides the following features:
- Support for secondary addressing.
- Support for shared Power supplies. Shared power supplies are available in the MST series product to increase the current available to the load.
- Tested and certified to operate under all current versions of the NT operating system.
The programs include a readme file providing some documentation on the use of the programs.
- If prompted to Save to Disk, select YES, then choose a drive/directory to download the selected
- If prompted to select a Helper Application, select NO,
then choose a drive/directory to download the selected
- Unzip the selected .zip file using PKUNZIP.
NOTE: The VXI plug&play driver setup may report errors when multiple KEPCO drivers are installed on the computer. It is recommended that you first create a new directory to which the zip file contents will be extracted, then extract the files and run the setup program. Virus protection and Network licensing software have been found to cause difficulties when installing the self running demonstration software. When installing these CVI based utilities, please disable these programs.
- Read the associated readme.txt file for further instructions.
Drivers for ABC
Drivers for ATE-DMG
Drivers for BHK-MG
NOTE: To view Firmware Revision from the front panel make sure unit is in command entry status (colon (:) blinking) and press MENU until LCD shows: Model, Serial No., Calibration date, and Firmware Version.
- LabView G - Interactive Demo. This is a fully functional demo, including examples, that can be used to operate any LabView G compatible Kepco product. Source code for the standalone functions is provided in the examples directory of Labview 2010.
- Interactive Demo Version 8 and above without Runtime Version
- Interactive Demo Version 8 and above with Runtime Version
- LabView Library This contains files required for LabView Programming, including the latest LabView Library plus some utility functions to allow a programmer to create unique LabView applications, such as solar cell testing, battery discharge testing, etc.
- LabWindows/CVI Version 4 (BHK-MG FIrmware Version 4.9 and below)
- LabWindows/CVI Version 5 (BHK-MG Firmware Version 5 through 6.8)
Drivers for BOP with BIT 488 Card (NOTE: BIT 488 has been replaced by BIT 4882 Card)
Drivers for BOP with BIT 4882 Card
Drivers for BOP with BIT 4886 Card
Drivers for BOP 1000 Watt unit
Drivers for KLP
Drivers for KLR
- IVI-COM (Version 1.1.2) NOTE: This driver requires VISA 4.xx version and will not operate with Version 2012 and up VISA drivers.
Drivers for MBT-G
Drivers for MST 488-27
Drivers for SN 488
Drivers for SNR 488
Drivers for TMA 4882-27
Drivers for TMA PC-27
- LabView 5.0 or later (Windows 95)
- LabWindows/CVI Version 4 (Windows 3.1.1) includes the following features:
- Added provision for specifying base address
- Modified status checking for improved operation
- Added model identification function
- Added sample C code for microsoft compiler
- Added/modified info in readme.txt file
Drivers for TMA VXI-27