Series ATE-DMG CE Mark
ATE-DMG are CE Marked per the Low Voltage Directive (LVD), EN61010-1 in accordance with the following Conditions of COnformance. |
Conditions of Conformance
1. For European applications, requiring compliance to the Low Voltage Directive, 73/ 23/ EEC, this power supply is considered a component product, designed for "built in" applications. Because it is incom- plete in construction, the end product enclosure must provide for compliance to any remaining electri- cal safety requirements and act as a fire enclosure. (EN61010- 1 Cl. 6, Cl. 7, Cl. 8, Cl. 9 and EN61010- 1 annex F)
2. This power supply is designed for stationary installation, with mains power applied via a detachable power supply cord or via direct wiring to the source power terminal block.
3. This power supply is considered a Class 1 (earthed) product, and as such depends upon proper con- nection to protective earth for safety from electric shock. (EN61010- 1 Cl. 6.5. 4)
4. This power supply is intended for use as part of equipment meant for test, measurement and labora- tory use, and is designed to operate from single phase, three wire power systems. This equipment must be installed within a suitably wired equipment rack, utilizing a three wire (grounded) mains con- nection. See wiring section of this manual for complete electrical wiring instructions. (EN61010- 1 Cl. 6.5. 4 and Cl. 6.10.1)
5. This power supply has secondary output circuits that are considered hazardous, and which exceed 240 VA at a potential of 2V or more. 6. The output wiring terminals of this power supply have not been evaluated for field wiring and, there- fore, must be properly configured by the end product manufacturer prior to use.
7. This power supply employs a supplementary circuit protector in the form of a circuit breaker mounted on the front panel. This circuit breaker protects the power supply itself from damage in the event of a fault condition. For complete circuit protection of the end product, as well as the building wiring, it is required that a primary circuit protection device be fitted to the branch circuit wiring. (EN61010- 1 Cl. 9.6. 2)
8. Hazardous voltages are present within this power supply during normal operation. All operator adjust- ments to the product are made via externally accessible switches, controls and signal lines as speci- fied within the product operating instructions. There are no user or operator serviceable parts within the product enclosure. Refer all servicing to qualified and trained Kepco service technicians.
KEPCO, INC. • 131-38 SANFORD AVENUE •
FLUSHING, NY. 11355 U.S.A.
TEL (718) 461-7000 • FAX (718) 767-1102
www.kepcopower.com • email: firstname.lastname@example.org